Marketing & e-commerce Manager
Botanium is a technology company founded in Stockholm in 2016 by a group of designers and engineers with a passion for creating innovative products that enable everyone to grow their own food without compromising their modern lifestyle. We strive to accelerate and simplify urban gardening, enabling everyone to be a grower.
Your role as Marketing & e-commerce Manager will be to plan, coordinate and execute Botanium’s marketing activities and facilitate a global community around our product and brand. You will be the voice of the company to our online audience and lead Botanium into the next phase of it’s positioning as the leader in home-growing solutions.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy
- Create social media copy, content and campaigns
- Grow awareness of the Botanium brand
- Engage with journalists and influencers with Botanium and news.
- Analyzing and reporting on marketing and e-commerce performance, using data to inform decision-making and optimize campaigns
- Actively contribute to the creation of Botanium’s culture
- Manage social media channels, including copy, scheduling, monitoring ads, and partnership building
- Manage newsletter, website and blog, including scheduling, copy, and cross-promotions
- Create promotional material, as needed
Create and execute successful marketing campaigns that drive traffic and sales
- Create relationships with media and influencers to increase exposure of Botanium (PR)
- Background in communications and marketing
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques and strategies
- Creative in finding new inovative marketing strategies
- Ability to be a team-player but also be pro-active and work independently
- Experience in marketing for consumer products
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Interest in home growing
- Experience in building brands
- Experience in online advertising and sales marketing
- Experience with English copyright
- Experience with Swedish copyright
- Experience in website editing
- Good organisational and planning skills, to be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
You will be working with a promising start-up and be part of shaping the future of the company from an early stage. We offer a hybrid compensation consisting of salary, bonus and equity programs. We have offices at Gamla brogatan, central Stockholm.
To apply, send your application to: jobs[att]botanium.se
Your application should include your resume and a cover letter.