Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want a Marketing & Communication internship with a startup where your work actually makes an impact? Do you want to be hands-on and work directly with the founder to build hype around our company? Do you want an internship where you are challenged to constantly learn? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Botanium is a technology company founded in Stockholm in 2016 by a group of designers and engineers with a passion for creating innovative products that enable everyone to grow their own food without compromising their modern lifestyle. We strive to accelerate and simplify urban gardening, enabling everyone to be a grower.
The internship - build the hype
Your focus will be content and social media and to help build hype around our products. That entails e.g. the following activities:
- Focus on our social media presence (copywriting posts, creating images/ads, researching & implementing growth tactics)
- Content writing of blog posts
- Managing newsletter activity
- Managing PR (release plan, producing content, publishing)
- Creating any required marketing collateral
- Influencer marketing
- A big plus if you have experience of movie making and video editing
- ...and any other cool ideas we come up with together!
We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual who is looking to gain experience in the field and who fits the following profile:
- An education in marketing & communications or a related field
- Great copywriting skills in both English and Swedish (must be fluent)
- Thrives on being challenged and can work independently with minimum guidance
- A plus if previous experience of movie making and video editing
- A plus if previous experience with social media & content marketing
You can absolutely expect to grow and be challenged in this exciting role. It is an internship designed to provide you with the skills you need to develop as a Marketing & Communications professional. The internship is paid (monthly salary) and starts in September or by agreement, is for 3-6 months, and will be on location at our office in central Stockholm (you must therefore be residing in the Stockholm area during the internship).
For more information or questions please contact Marketing and Communications manager Jessica Gilck at jessica[at]botanium.se
Send your application as .pdf to: jobs[at]botanium.se