Mechanical design & development engineer
Stockholm, Sweden 2020-09-15
About the role
Botanium is a growing company, shaping the future of Urban gardening. The team is small and consists of the committed designers, engineers working closely together with the sales and marketing team.
We are now looking to expand our R&D team with a Mechanical design & development engineer that thinks like an entrepreneur. Someone who loves product development, solve complicated problems and find innovative solutions in product design. You will be working closely with manufacturer and suppliers. At Botanium the usability and design are of highest importance when we release new products.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- +3 years of mechanical design and product development experience.
- Experience in injection molded plastics or other molding methods
- Experience in Design for manufacturing for different manufacturing methods.
- Strong Hands-On CAD skills preferably in Solidworks.
- Excellent analytical skills, especially in the field of design for usability, safety, production and serviceability
- Experience in consumer products including electronics and high-volume production.
We hope that you can start as soon as possible.
Full-time, permanent contract with probationary period.
You will be working with a promising start-up and be part of shaping the future of the company from almost the beginning. We offer a hybrid compensation consisting of salary plus equity. We have offices at Tegnérgatan, central Stockholm.
Send your application as .pdf to: