Botanium is a technology company founded in Stockholm in 2016 by a group of designers and engineers with a passion for creating innovative products that enable everyone to grow their own food without compromising their modern lifestyle. We strive to accelerate and simplify urban gardening, enabling everyone to be a grower.
We are looking to expand our team with a Operations & Supply Chain Manager that thinks like an entrepreneur. Someone who can develop our operational management, while optimizing and organizing internal processes. We're looking for a person that can lead the operations throughout our international expansion.
RESPONSIBILITIES - PRODUCTION AND QA
- Oversee demand & supply planning, place orders and inventory management .
- Work closely with our suppliers to optimise production regarding cost, quality and lead times.
- Continuously improve Botanium supply-chain and operational quality
RESPONSIBILITIES - LOGISTICS
- Lead the development and execution of a long-term global logistics and distribution strategy
- Control short and long term supply/demand/capacity needs and manage performance metrics across logistics chain
- Ensure Botanium conformity to regional export/import standards
RESPONSIBILITIES - SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Lead processes providing service and support for defect products
- Support sales team with contracts negotiations, logistic compliance, customized packaging, order placements and product returns
- Support marketing team with special events, campaigns and promotions
RESPONSIBILITIES - PROCUREMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Procurement and management of product accessories
- Support R&D team with project management in special projects
- Ensure Botanium conformity to regional certification standards
- Support R&D team with sourcing of new components and suppliers
- Qualify new supplier
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary engineering team to understand changing product requirements and impact on material and manufacturing needs
- 3+ years of industry experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably consumer devices)
- Experienced in negotiating with suppliers, managing domestic and international partners (experience with Chinese suppliers is a plus)
- God knowledge in different manufacturing methods such as injection moulding, machining, casting PCB manufacturing etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical products and production
- Effective cross-organization communication, leadership, and strong problem solving skills with the ability to proactively foresee and manage risk
- Willing to travel internationally as needed
- Organised as a person
You will be working with a promising start-up and be part of shaping the future of the company from almost the beginning. We offer a hybrid compensation consisting of salary plus equity. We have offices at Tegnérgatan, central Stockholm.
Send your application as .pdf to: