Sales & business development manager
Botanium is a technology company founded in Stockholm in 2016 by a group of designers and engineers with a passion for creating innovative products that enable everyone to grow their own food without compromising their modern lifestyle. We strive to accelerate and simplify urban gardening, enabling everyone to be a grower.
You will play a huge role in the growth and expansion of Botanium. You will be responsible of finding new partners and maintaining relationships. You will communicate with resellers and distributors, define, and develop Botanium retail strategy. You will work closely with Botanium product managers, marketing, and R&D to develop the product roadmap and company strategy moving forward.
- Key accounts acquisitions: Responsibility of the whole sales cycle, including identifying new potential key accounts, meetings and closing orders.
- Key account management: Dedicated account management, supporting costumers with marketing material and educations so they will be able to display and sell our products in the best possible way.
- Business development: Develop the sales process and CRM tools and be part of defining our market strategy. Identify new partners and business models to distribute our products. Manage events and exhibitions. Investigate and analyse product pricing strategy.
- Actively contribute to the creation of a sales culture throughout the organization.
- Ability to drive business results
- Sales Management experience
- Ability to be a team-player but also be pro-active and work independently
- Proven ability to influence and build strong business relationships
- Proven analytical skills and ability
- Actively contribute to the creation of Botanium’s start-up culture
You will be working with a promising fast-moving start-up and be part of shaping the future of the company from almost the beginning. We offer a hybrid compensation consisting of salary, commission, and equity. We have offices at Gamla brogatan 19, central Stockholm.
Send your application as .pdf to: